How to Donate Burial Plots
Donating burial plots is a simple and easy process. The experience is not only rewarding but can offer you tax benefits for your donation. Just follow these simple steps;
- Contact your cemetery representative and express your desire to donate your burial plots to Children’s Burial Assistance.
- The cemetery representative will complete a short “Deed of Transfer” bearing the name of Children’s Burial Assistance for your signature.
- The cemetery representative will forward an affidavit to us for our signature and prompt return.
- The deed of transfer will be signed over to the organization’s authorized administrator and mailed to:
Children’s Burial Assistance
5686 Fulton Industrial Blvd
Atlanta, GA 30336
- If your burial plot or plots are valued over $5,000 you will need to have a certified appraisal performed and a copy of the appraisal mailed to us.
- We will complete the IRS form #8283 and submit to IRS.
- A letter for your taxes will be forwarded to you indicating the organization’s IRS Tax ID number and the value of your donation along with any additional fees charged to you, including the fees paid for the appraisal. We will forward to you a copy of the IRS form #8283 for your records.
Our email address is firstname.lastname@example.org
Direct contact: Paul B. Lee, (678) 551-0784
Thank you for considering Children’s Burial Assistance.